Building Automation at your fingertips.
The Uhl Company built its foundation on Building Automation. With thousands of installations, the Uhl Company is one of Minnesota’s largest Building Automation contractors.
We offer complete integration of all building systems. Our control systems demonstrate flexibility, accuracy, and effortless front end user interface design. Uniquely designed for occupant comfort while saving energy and reducing your operating cost.
- Control lines include Schneider Electric SmartStruxure (BACnet and LonWorks), Andover Continuum, Tridium Niagara AX, Tridium Niagara R2, Barber Colman – Network 8000, and Robertshaw – DMS.
- Other control lines installed and supported include Distech and JCI – Metasys.
- We interface to existing proprietary protocols such as Johnson Controls, Siemens, Trane, Carrier, and York to name a few.
- Complete building automation (HVAC, lighting, security) through one system, all available over the internet.
- Simultaneous users, with varying degrees of security and access, have the ability to control, view, and trend their equipment. We provide eye catching intuitive graphics allowing users to operate the front end interface as if it was a website through any device (cell phones, tablets, laptops).
Our Customers Facility Types Includes
- Office Buildings
- Health Care
- Places of Worship
- Arts and Entertainment
Uhl Company is a proud partner of Schneider Electric (AKA: TAC, Invensys, Siebe, Barber Colman, Robertshaw). Uhl provides Minneapolis Building Automation services. We also specialize in MN Building Technology Systems and St. Paul Building Automation.